Tuesday, July 5, 2016

STORY 1(The Affair)

So I was scanning my brain for story to start with and this is a little interesting so here goes The Affair, so I met this married guy online but we had already met in real life in church I know "church" he is married with children, we got talking about life and everything and after a some time he started the name calling flirty comments and I liked it, it wasn't sexual but I did feel some insane tingling inside me, or maybe it was the food I ate and then slowly the flirtatious comments started to sink in and I could make some comments back and I started looking forward to talking to him waiting for responds when I write him and I could say anything to him and vise versa, but this was all online and I didn't have to do anything physical and that was really good but then I had to visit  home and ofcos go to church and I will definitely see Mr Flirty, I wasn't nervous or anything I was just happy because had a lot of people I was gonna see again, but then I saw him, I was caught off guard and the the nerve swept in on me, He kept the conversation pure and all i could do was nod, In my mind we were already locking lips but after a while i met his wife who was the nicest person even and my sister loved her and they were really cool and reality flashed before me but that didn't stop me from still talking to him and i started asking him questions about his family(wife) which I know was really uncomfortable for him, from everything he said I realized he didn't have any problem with his wife and that everything was okay in his family he just wanted someone else to Fu*k and I didn't know why or know how to feel about that, I wasn't expecting anything big from him but felt a little hurt I actually really liked him and he had that look that sends some tingling feeling down your spine. Then I accepted to meet up, I wasn't sure of what to expect or what will happen but I was anxious and a little crazy. Then we met  and I wasn't nervous this time just wanted to know what he thought of the whole crazy relationship but he came with sweet comments and just being cute and i kinda lost it we started talking and talking and  we were just in his car and slowly his hands started moving up and up to my neck  and then he kissed my neck whispering to my ear and i could hear my panties say I'm off duty, he is that early fourths guy with sexy  whitish beards and not so dad bod the line between the hot sexy fire man and beer belly, I could feel his soft muscular body as he pulls me closer to himself all i could think of is what undies do I have on and how clean I'm I down there cause I wanted to enjoy every second of this, as he kisses my lips and I tried to turn to seat on him i realize i was on a bad road I had turn into a mistress and not the good kind you understand if you have ever tried having sex in the back seat of a car and failed I had let my feelings get he best of me I had fallen down a hole I never thought I would I soon had to get my self together cos no respectful married man would want to have anything to do with a girl he had sex with in a back of a car and i had no idea how many girls he has had in this spot or if i was just an experimental I wasn't going to be the reason a family failed or a scorned woman's prayer point so I got myself out of there immediately. Couple of weeks later I got back to school he posted a picture on Facebook of his new born baby like WTF...so Glad my cookie wasn't bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment